E-40 AND CHANNEL TRES SET TO TOP LINEUP AT EMERALD CUP HARVEST BALL 2022
- Harvest Ball musical acts lineup announced with headliners Bay Area legend E-40 and Los Angeles-based artist Channel Tres converging at the 2022 Emerald Cup Harvest Ball
- Additional music acts include (A-Z) Arise Roots, Canabliss, EAZYBAKED, Flamingosis, Joe Samba, Kamaiyah, Lee Fields, Satin Jackets, Smoakland + more.
- Emerald Cup unveils Emerald Cup Sessions and Phase 1 of the music lineup that spans a variety of genres
- 2023 Emerald Cup Awards judges and participants of the Small Farms Initiative at the 2022 Harvest Ball to be announced Monday, October 31, 2022
- Weekend Passes are on sale now at www.theemeraldcup.com
The brightest minds of cannabis will descend to celebrate the beginning of the journey to the 19th annual Emerald Cup with the 2022 Harvest Ball (www.theemeraldcup.com). The Emerald Cup is thrilled to announce E-40 and Channel Tres as headliners for the festival, bringing a whole new energy that will electrify the weekend and add an exciting element for attendees. Discovery has been a key focal point for this year’s Harvest Ball. The way in which cannabis embraces the discovery of different cannabis strains and brands was used as a source of inspiration for this year’s musical lineup. Taking place on December 10 and 11, 2022, at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, California, the two-day gathering and festival celebrate the peak of the harvest season, allowing access to the best of California cannabis while exploring a unique array of musical acts. The 2022 lineup will deliver some amazing sets that align with past highlights including SantiGold, Rebelution, The Roots, Damian Marley, Big Wild, Keak the Sneak, and Cut Chemist.
“The Emerald Cup has always been a highly curated cannabis marketplace with ‘new discovery’ avenues for culture and weed,” says Emerald Cup Founder Tim Blake. “Music and cannabis have been intertwined throughout the history of the Cup. We’re excited to announce this year’s musical line-up, featuring some of the hottest acts to discover – old and new. Check out the artists on our two music stages, they’ll surely keep you moving and grooving on the dance floor.”
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE SPECIAL PERFORMANCES BY:
E-40, Channel Tres, Kamaiyah, Lee Fields,
Arise Roots, Canabliss, Eazybaked, Flamingosis, Joe Samba, Satin Jackets, Smoakland,
Free Creatures, Mendo Dope, SambaDá.
More to be announced!
Who has not spent countless hours with their closest friends blazing the night away while the invigorating conversation is woven in real-time by thoughtful insights, predictions, and experiences? This is the origin of Emerald Cup Sessions discussion panels, a tradition of communal sharing that goes to the very root of cannabis culture. Like the Emerald Cup itself, Emerald Cup Sessions subjects and participants genuinely reflect the state of society and its current stance toward topics like legalization, psychedelics, and social equity and justice reform, pushing those matters to the forefront of civic discourse.
The 2022 Harvest Ball Emerald Cup Sessions Topics
- Welcome To Wonderland: What Type Of Psychedelic Plant Medicine Will Serve Your Purpose And Ceremony
- Psilocybin: Decriminalization or full legalization? Lessons learned from Prop 64
- Psychedelic Trip Planning: Preparing Your Ultimate Toolkit
- A conversation with the DCC: How we can work together to make positive change
- A Masterclass in Rolling: From Joints to Hash Holes
- Save the Terps! The Vital Role Terpene Preservation Plays on the Road to Success and Survival
- Regenerative Cannabis Farming: Cultivating in Harmony with Your Ecosystem
- Emerald Cup Winners Showcase : How to Hone in on Your Craft
- Cannabis Grant Opportunities through the California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- A Breeders Guide: The Best Cultivars to Grow, Smoke and Make hash
- Celebrating Small Farms: A legacy Worth Fighting For
- More than just a name: Celebrity brands in the cannabis space
- Diversity in Cannabis: Why it’s important to support equity brands
Emerald Cup Harvest Ball
Sonoma County Fairground, Santa Rosa, California
Saturday December 10, 2022 & Sunday December 11, 2022
Noon – 8pm PDT
(11am early entry for VIP only. GA entry at 12 noon)
The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball will have the same welcoming, grassroots vibe from past Emerald Cup Awards events including:
- The fresh harvest of the 2022 growing season with a focus on new genetics that will fuel 2023 recreational market
- Consumer marketplace featuring a broad spectrum of the newest and best of the from leading farms and growers
- Special activation promoting the launch of the 19th Annual Competition, and paying tribute to the previous years Award winners
- Harvest Ball concert stages hosting electrifying headline performers and exciting new talent for discovery and tastemaking
- Organic Food Trucks, Infused Bars, and Cannabis consumption areas
- Emerald Cup Sessions – a long standing speaker series that brings together world class cannabis experts for educational and advocacy
- The Area 101 Lounge (A homage to where it all started for Tim Blake and friends in the early days of the Cup)
- Regenerative Agriculture Garden Activation – where regenerative farming is fun!
EMERALD CUP HARVEST BALL 2022 TIER 1 ADMISSION PRICES:
$132 General Admission
$527 Emerald VIP
$725 Super Emerald VIP
*All 2-Day Passes
Visit: www.theemeraldcup.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
2022 Emerald Cup Harvest Ball Sponsor and Vendor opportunities are available now. For more information, contact Gina Gallo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
STAY TUNED for the 2023 Emerald Cup Awards judges and the participants of the Small Farms Initiative at the Harvest Ball on Monday, October 31, 2022.
The event is open to anyone 21 years or older with a valid photo ID. Licensed Cannabis Consumption areas are 21+ with a Medical Marijuana Identification Card and valid photo ID.
We are pleased to offer media interview access to our performers for select media opportunities.
For more information on The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball 2022, The Emerald Cup Awards 2023, or media requests and/or interviews with founder, Tim Blake, please contact the press office team (Chapter 2 PR & Communications) at email@example.com.
For those press outlets looking to attend The Emerald Cup Harvest Ball 2022 please fill out the EMERALD CUP HARVEST BALL REGISTRATION FORM for consideration.
HIGH RES IMAGES OF POSTERS, LOGOS DOWNLOAD HERE
ABOUT THE EMERALD CUP
The Emerald Cup is the world’s premier cannabis brand destination and iconic live event. While advancing the concept of sustainable farming, the iconic 19-year old organization’s reputation is firmly solidified as the largest and most respected cannabis competition in the world. As an organization, The Emerald Cup prides itself in bringing together the leading experts in the cannabis industry to educate and inspire our fellow farmers, patients, and patrons each year. The community celebration has grown to become a global movement honoring each year’s finest, organic, sun and indoor-grown, cannabis harvest, as well as the finest cannabis products available starting with the annual Harvest Ball Festival which marks the start of the Emerald Cup Competition. The Cup has stood as a celebration of excellence and over the years the founder, Tim Blake, has been recognized as one of the guardians of the cannabis industry.